District Administrators’ Reports
Michelle Garven, District Administrator reported on the following:
- The district will be hosting a School Board Candidate Forum on March 13th at 6pm for the three candidates running for two open positions:
○ Bill Barhyte
○ Matthew Goze
○ Mike Murdock
- George Steffen will be the moderator for this exciting event and the local SPEAK group will be offering refreshments for our attendees. The district is currently working on a brochure to advertise the event.
Board Member Comments
- Tom Steiner asked if anyone was interested in going to the Day at the Capitol on March 15th.
- Tom also stated he appreciated the staff taking part in the ALICE training on February 20th.
- Lynn Jaeger inquired about the process to communicate ALICE to parents.
- CESA 10 presented the Building Audit. The discussion included the current state of the property, suggested improvements and a recommended plan for repairs.
- A Joint Summer School Contract was approved to offer fifth through eighth grade summer school at Wilmot Union High School
- Abby Rouse was approved as the new school psychologist