District Administrators’ Reports
Tracy Donich, Director of Curriculum & Instruction, reported on the following:
- Updated the Board on Standards Based Grading and reported that 60% of our families use Mastery Connect on-line
- Introduced Ashley Adams who shared her experiences on board the NASA Project SOPHIA spacecraft.
Michelle Garven, District Administrator reported on the following:
- A parent information night will be held on Tuesday, April 18 at 5:30pm to help parents understand the philosophy behind ALICE training and to also present our implementation plan for students.
- Matt Goze will not be running for a board position at this time, therefore the district has cancelled the Candidate Forum. His name however, cannot be removed from the ballot.
Board Member Comments
- Tom Steiner shared a letter concerning the school start date
- Lynn Jaeger and Tom Steiner stated they will be attending the Day at the Capital on 3/15/2017
- The School Calendar was approved
- The old Wilmot Property DNR Closure Request was denied by the DNR. This notice will need to be kept on file, since the case will remain open until the new owner signs off on the plan.
- Policy 830 Use of Facilities was approved
- Policy 542.4 - Support Staff Holidays and Vacation was approved
- An election update was given