District Administrators’ Reports
Building Principal, Ted Gavlin reported on the following:
- The Technology Committee is recommending purchasing new iPads for 6th grade, new keyboards for 3rd-8th grade, and Chromebooks to replace nComputing.
Tracy Donich, Director of Curriculum & Instruction, reported on the following:
- Introduced Guidance Counselor Brittany Christensen who explained how we have implemented the academic and career planning program into our curriculum.
Michelle Garven, District Administrator reported on the following:
- She spoke with the Kenosha County District Attorney to schedule a meeting to discuss the charges against the students who vandalized the Wilmot School Property. Dr. Steffan will be invited to the discussion.
Board Member Comments
- Dean Troyer reminded the Board about the Spring Musical programs and the performances at Wilmot High School.
- The Board was reorganized as follows:
- Board President - Dean Troyer
- Vice President - Lynn Jaeger
- Treasure - Eric Themanson
- Clerk - Bill Barhyte
- Member - Mike Murdock
- Michelle Garven and Eric Themanson were added as Authorized Signers on the District’s accounts
- Jenny Loveless presented on Special Education Legal Compliance and a implementation of the Skyward Software.
- The Project Management Contract with Cesa 10 was approved
- The Board accepted the resignations of Pat Elrod and Lindsey Davis