District Administrators’ Reports
Michelle Garven, District Administrator reported on the following:
- Michelle Garven mentioned that she met with Miri Dwyer and Kelly Lazuka from SAC Wireless, a consulting firm, to analyze our current cell tower contracts. We may decide to use their services to negotiate our future cell tower contracts.
- Michelle Garven mentioned the desire to begin a district newsletter in print to distribute to the community. An example was attached in the District Administrator’s Report for review.
- Some samples of Neola policies are attached to the District Administrator’s Report for review.
- Open enrollment brochures were distributed to outlying communities. We did not mail these to our surrounding districts but did market to Kenosha Public School students.
- Michelle Garven asked Ted Gavlin to update the Board on safety, and what the district has been doing in light of the horrific tragedy in Florida.
Board Member Comments
- No comments
- Tracy Donich shared mid-year evidence of learning for students with measures of academic progress.
- Jenny Loveless stated, per item 6I from the systems and priorities document, that our objective to hire a new health aide has been met. Mellissa Peterson accepted the position.