TREVOR-WILMOT CONSOLIDATED GRADE SCHOOL DISTRICT
GUIDELINES AND RULES FOR BUILDING USE
- A Use of Facility Request Form must be on file prior to any building use.
- All activities must be confined to the area approved under the Use of Facility Request.
- Stated beginning and ending times are to be observed.
- All Trevor Grade School/Wilmot Grade School rules are to be strictly enforced.
- No smoking on premises.
- No alcoholic beverages on premises.
- No weapons or weapon facsimiles on premises.
- No inappropriate dress.
- The user group is responsible for repair or replacement costs in event of any damage or vandalism.
- The user group is to complete basic cleanup procedures, i.e., table and chairs washed (cafeteria), floors broom swept, etc., as needed.
- Clean up is not limited to cafeteria. If gym or hall, classrooms, library, etc, are used, same cleanup procedures are required.
- Turn all lights off.
- All guests are to leave the building at the designated ending time.
- If group is providing childcare, the following procedures must be followed:
- Caregiver/child ratio of no more than 1:5
- Ages 0-12 years are considered “child”
- One adult caregiver must remain throughout the event. This person’s sole purpose is to supervise all other caregivers.
- If a proper childcare ratio cannot be met, childcare will not be allowed for that
- Recycling containers are to be used as appropriate.
- Unless specifically approved by the District Administrator or designee, permission to use school facilities does not entitle the group to use school supplies. Groups should supply their own volleyballs, basketballs, etc.
- Failure to comply with these guidelines and rules will forfeit future access to building use.
THANK YOU FOR KEEPING OUR SCHOOL A SAFE AND CLEAN ENVIRONMENT
Completed copies to: